Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2007, 07:31 AM   #1
MacDR50
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7691
Greetings From the Far East (Newfoundland)

Hello to everyone from Bea and Roger. We have just done the deal on a new 3585SA which we will take delivery of in May. We were motor homers and decided to change over rather than upgrade to a bigger motor home.

I am now researching a truck and looking at hitches etc. The information I have found on this site has been very helpful. I intend to become a regular visitor and contribute when I think my two cents will be useful. Anyone planning a trip out this way can PM me and I'll be happy to help.

To use a motorcyclist expression "Shiny Side Up" or safe driving to all.

MacDR50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:03 AM   #2
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Welcome! Be sure to ask any and all questions you may have. This placed is filled with great folks who are more than happy to help.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:28 AM   #3
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
Welcome to the MOC forum. You are in the right place for any questions that you may have and we are looking forward to your posts also. We also went from a motorhome to a Montana 5th wheel and have since gotten our second Montana. You will be very glad that you made the change.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:35 AM   #4
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Congratulations on your new purchase. I know you will just love it. Several of us are planning on going to your great Providence next summer and I know we will appreciate all the advice we can get as the time gets nearer. Of course, we will all want to meet you when we get there so be warned.

We are parked next to a motorhome couple right now that had two previous Montanas. They are so unhappy and wish they still had their Montana. We are going to have to watch them during the night so that they don't switch with ours while we are sleeping.

Helen & Bill
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:30 PM   #5
MacDR50
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7691
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away."

Had that in the MH on a plaque on the wall. PM me when you guys are planning your trip. We are in St. Johns but park seasonally in the central part of the province.
MacDR50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:01 PM   #6
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Hello MacDR50,

Welcome from the West Coast!!
Well, from Sechelt, B.C. anyways....
We did buy some property in Campbell River, B.C....... that's just about as west coast as you can get.... close anyways.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote