Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
New York and Boston

Boy, I never realized New York state was so beautiful!!! And, driving through the Berkshires to Boston and then in Boston itself, I don't think my mouth stayed closed for more than a minute!!! I told Dave that I believe that we have seen more beautiful country on this trip than on any other. Of course, we haven't been out West yet.
As far as Boston, there is so much here to see and do, I told Dave that I probably would want to stay here for another week at least. Martha's Vineyard, Plymouth Rock, Harvard Square, Cape Cod (if I can talk Dave into it) and so much more.
I want to go into New York City and Dave's daughter will go with me as Dave won't go into New York City. She said that we could take a bus (it would be cheaper than a train) and she has a friend who is very familiar with the city so her friend would be able to chaperone us around and show us the sights!!! I am so excited!!!
I will let you know how much things I can actually get Dave to do.
Betsy
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote