Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2015, 06:30 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
[quote]Originally posted by richfaa

At one time this forum was a place to post problems how you dealt with them and the resolution. I thought it was important to talk about every problem as it might help others. I do not see that as being the case anymore. I have been told I must be doing something wrong to have so many problems. Folks post they have never had troubles or only minor or minimal problems. I thought every problem was important to share. My issues are seen as unusual or not the norm. I know better. I will no longer have major problems. I have had tank failures, Frame flex, Fridge failures, furnace failures. Toilet failures, screws falling out of fenders, Cabinet doors loose, 50 amp power cord failures. Shackle failures. Anyone else had those problems?? I just do not need the hassle. Anyhow my present problems are solved to my satisfaction and we can deal with future one if any. We are pleased with the help from Keystone and Mor Ryde..we are happy campers and will remain so."

I have got to apologize for this rude post. I have been down with a sever attack of Bursitis in the hip since we got back from Florida. We never had a bursitis attack before. The pain was unbearable and I could not move. We are now on a cortisone treatment plan and I can get around for a while with little pain. Helen will be having surgery June 10th not all that bad but not all that good. Nothing life threating. Recovery time 6 weeks and we need to stay in the home area. Our summer travel plans are canceled as in addition I may need additional treatment if the present treatment does not work. So Montana broke, Vacation broke, Helen broke, Rich broke, Montana repair account broke. All of that and particularly the sever pain. Caused me to act out of character. Thanks to those that brought it to my attention. I will not change.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote