Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 08-04-2008, 04:23 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have a couple of decals that have suffered tree damage and we want to replace them. I will call the decal folks and see if they will replace individual decals. I will pay for them. Our decals, execpt for tree damage, bug strikes ans stone chips have never shrunk or peeled.
We are among those who feel Keystone/Montana Customer service is excellent. We have had our share of problems large and small and Keystone has always treated us fairly as well as the vendors.

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #22
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
We had no Decal problems with our Cambridge except with bugs, rocks etc. We also was at Keystone Service Center (Camp Keystone) we stayed there on two different occasion we were treated very professional and took care of all our issues. We also met several MOC'er most had frame flex issues and all were taken care of. Thanks Keystone..... GBY.....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #23
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Steve,
I want to respond to your call for positive stories. I have several but believe that like others I may be hesitant to share because it sets an unrealistic expectation. Let me first state that for those who have tried to get assistance and been disappointed these comments are NOT meant to imply I did something right and you did something wrong. There are too many "personal" factors that come into play and only half of them do you have control of. Your rep may be having a bad day or just in a pissy mood and nothing you could have said or done would have resulted in them going out of their way to do more than the "had to".
Some of the good deals I have experienced that I will share are:
1. the replacement of my 1/2 time oven, bedroom tv and converter at no cost following failure of a cheap surge guard device to protect them from an open nuetral.
2. Assistance in upgrading my DVD player to the new model by authorizing the distributor to sell one directly to me.

There is alot to what others have said about treating people right. I have called and dealt with CSRs, planning on paying for what I needed, got the help I asked for and considered the 'ticket' closed only to have the rep call back out of the blue several days later and say he/she had a chance to discuss the details with a manager (could have been Aram) and the managers decision was that Keystone would cover the cost. I did not expect that level of service or support but was grateful for it.
I hesitate to call those out because it will set the expectation that Keystone did this for someone else they should do the same for me. Having been in customer service there are some people who no matter how good or fair a deal they get will still not be happy if they can point to ANYONE else who got a better deal and they are very vocal (and abusive) about letting you know it. Now, I truely can not think of anyone here on the MOC that would apply to to that extent but we are all human. Who knows all of the factors that lead to this CSR going the extra mile but we certainly appreciate it. I don't want to thank the person by posting my experience and causing 10-12 folks to call up demanding the same considerations. I might be more willing to risk it and trust my fellow man more if the only one who would be affected would be myself but in this case with someone else being as risk to be put on the spot I am not willing to do that.

So we will leave it that our experiences have met or exceeded our expectations everytime. I am like Rich in that I want to understand so sometimes even though I may be told no, not covered, getting a reasonable explanation that I can understand exceeds my expectations.

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote