Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 11-17-2008, 10:59 AM   #1
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Today's Times Are Nothing Compared To This

We see things posted on the economy, and other items that affect us as a whole. Gerald Celente is a trend forecaster and has been very accurate in the past, according to all the articles you will read about him. I received an email with predictions for 2012, and rather than post that email I did a search on:

Celente 2012

All I can say is, we are in a sad state if any of this is true!

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Google around..This guy has solid credentials he is for real.If we all just ignore what he says and pay no attention to anything he may predict .It will all go away.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
1984 all over again??. Me thinks I gots better things to worry about such as what's for supper.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Cripes, Glenn, by 2012 he says we will all be worried about where our supper is coming from, choices or not.

Anyone got a lead on good packing boxes. If this all comes true, I will have to see if I can pack some stuff up and store it??? where??? not sure???

Thank my maker that Tana and Big Butt are paid for.

Ah, shucks, what am I worried about?? Oooops, tooooooo much sarcasm again.

OKKK, I will go hide again.

Wayne you gotta stop surfing for stuff like this.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:07 PM   #5
49merc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6266

Quote of the
Day

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should
be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should
be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be
curtailed lest Rome
become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on
public assistance."

-- Cicero, 55 BC

49merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #6
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Just look around, it sure looks like it could happen. With all this give away going on. Looks as though failure is the only way to go. Just make bad decisions and you will get rewarded. Never heard of this guy Celente but its a lot to think about. Most don't have a clue about farming and what farmers and ranchers are going thru. The cost of farming has exploded, fertilize, chemical spray, both have doubled, and equipment its unreal. Have you bought a John Deere tractor lately, over the last several years I have bought several types of John Deere and equipment and implements. I don't see how the farmers stay in business. America use to feed the world now we are being challenged, we already depend on other country for our Oil. Celente may be right, all the ingredients for this to happen are here, just look around at whats happening. Our Country has never been in this situtation, foreign goverments are almost in control of our Country in one way or another.

Taxes are going to be out of control, State and local governments are broke they are comming after your money, using Kids as a instrument to get more money isn't working anymore so what will they do now. As for leadership, looks as if the same people will be holding high offices that worked for that other President from 1993 thru 2000, just more taxes and spending. There is no Money left China has it all. Better learn how to raise food for those long and cold winters. It is scary to think about what is happening. GBY.
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #7
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Didn't Rome go broke??

Do we learn from history??
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:14 PM   #8
49merc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6266
Yes they did and no we don't seem to.
Bob
49merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #9
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
As stated before, when there are more people living on the government dole than working and paying taxes we are in serious trouble...since they have more people, and out number us, they can vote in the idiot politicians who will keep giving them more and more money.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #10
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Sorry, but I have to emphasize that I put less credance in a trend analyst, knowing that we have a greater power that is in control. Store up your riches........I will let it go at that, but those in the know will realize what the underlying message is.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
"As stated before, when there are more people living on the government dole than working and paying taxes we are in serious trouble...since they have more people, and out number us, they can vote in the idiot politicians who will keep giving them more and more money"

There is another WHY..I had no idea that there were more people on Government hand outs not working and not paying taxes than there were people working paying taxes and not getting Government handouts. No wonder we are in trouble..who are these people..WHY do we let that happen.. How can we survive if there are more people not working and paying taxes than are???Where does the Government get the money for these handouts if all those folks are not working and paying taxes?? I am shocked to learn this... It just gets worse and worse...
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #12
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Lindy-- "Friends don't let friends buy or drive "green" tractors or equipment!!!

I think Bingo has hit the nail on the head! We have a greater power than that in Washington, DC/State capitals/county or parish or even city governments. If we just trust in Him, all will turn out right!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:17 AM   #13
bullroc3
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7122
Amen!!