Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #1
RMccord
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3727
Battery Watering System

I just installed by Battery Watering System that I got from CW recently. It installs very easily. I do have a question for those who have this system. The first time you pump up the batteries with distilled water did you have to pump a fair amount. It says to stop when it becomes firm to pump but it took some time to get the fluid to go across to the second battery. Also is the system only let water flow one direction so there is no chance battery acid could flow back out and drip. I would think that would occur only when or if the battery ever boiled over. If that happens then there are bigger problems anyway.

If you have this system let me know your experiences with it.

Thanks
RMccord is offline   Reply With Quote