Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #21
Doberman
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #10587
Same department. They told me to take the RV to a Goodyear tire dealer, the dealer gauged the remaining tread life, called the Claim Damage Department at Goodyear and got an authorization number for the exchange. When you go to the dealer, have your Claim Number handy because they will need it when they call Goodyear.

Doberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #22
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Snowbirds, that's great to hear Goodyear is doing right by you.

As for as replacement tires, I've tried a few other brands, made in China, with the same disastrous results. My recommendation is stay away from any tire made in China. Like many others, we went to the Goodyear G614. That was about 18,000 miles ago and have had zero tire problems since making the switch. There are other good tires, too, but I don't have much experience with them. Except the BF Goodrich Commercial T/A. We had good luck with those in an LT tire.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote