Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2008, 12:38 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Florida Mini Rallys??

I have already started a thread about the 5th Annual RV Super Show Mini Rally at
http://www.montanaowners.com/forums/...ad.php?t=31148

There has been much discussion concerning a Mini Rally for the Florida Snowbirds and I would like to see this discussion continued under the Florida Region Category so as not to be lost within the other categories.

We have way too many MOC Snowbirds and MOC locals wintering down here not to have some Mini Rallys. Where we get to put a face to the names we have been conversing with here on the forum.
The MOC Winter Texans have been doing this for years and I think we MOC Florida Snowbirds can follow their lead.

Exav8tr is talking about a weekend Mini Rally
CasaDelSol is talking about a Mini Rally at Fort Desoto
How about the rest of you? Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, whatevers???

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
count us in if you doen't mind a ole SOB member. Were going to be in the Dade City area working with Habitat for Hummanity a couple of weeks and then in the Orlando area. We would be interested to see old friends.
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
Yeah...we're there!! Just need some advance notice to plan with employer (US Postal Service) for time off.
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #4
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Glenn & Lorraine,
You know Tom & I will be participating in whatever is planned. We already have the dates for the Tampa Show on our calender. I would like to see the FL MOCers get together at least once a month. Could be in various locations for convenience to all. I will be happy to find a locaion for a lunch and visit in the Orlando area as soon as we can figure out approximately how many people we will have. So perhaps we could start a list for an Orlando area mini Rally in February since the Tampa show is in January? We need some feed back on this folks so we can do some preparation! Things won't happen without some planning ahead on dates and numbers.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Joyce, We will be in the Orlando area from Jan 6 - Feb 17 and then again from Feb 24 - Apr 7. We would like to get together with anyone during these periods. Since you are already there you might as well plan it. If you need my help, let me know. This will be our first trip to Florida so not familiar with anything in the area....
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Plan on us any time sailer ,, john and sharon
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:20 AM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Phil & Cathy, Looking forward to seeing you guys again this winter. Thanks for the offer of a helping hand. We plan to arrive at our site on Oct. 23, so will start looking around shortly there after for a place we can get together for a lunch and extended visiting for the Florida Snowbirds. Will keep all posted.
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 04:23 AM   #8
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Glenn, would it be possible to have a list that states the whereabouts and times people will be in Florida. Say, the MOC name, where they are at and the dates they are there. I started to say the phone number, but that may not be a good idea to publicise someones number.
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote