Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #21
tracyclifton
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11859
The replacement options for the dealer aren't in the recall information. My dealer showed me a separate letter to the dealer that gave them instructions on what to do. It had a list of optional tires they could use. They had the LTX available so that is what I got. I run them on my truck and I think they are a great product.

tracyclifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:07 PM   #22
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by tracyclifton

The replacement options for the dealer aren't in the recall information. My dealer showed me a separate letter to the dealer that gave them instructions on what to do. It had a list of optional tires they could use. They had the LTX available so that is what I got. I run them on my truck and I think they are a great product.
I have ran LTX's, but they are not the greatest choice, if applied to a trailer or fifth wheel. In my friends case he has the recall commercial TA's on his fifth wheel, and the ribs are a better choice on his application. Discount tire had no problem with installing the ribs after they checked with Goodrich on the recall. I only know of the recall from what I read on another forum, relayed what I had read to my friend, he relayed it to Discount they checked, and he is getting the Michelin Ribs installed
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #23
southern thunder
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12211
If they would just recall The Marathons
southern thunder is offline   Reply With Quote