Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
grooving grandpa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8250
Tire Pressure Monitoring System

I have seen several threads on these systems. Feb. issue of Trailer life has an ad for a wireless unit made by "nvisision" a division of Hopkins Mfg. It says learn more at http://www.nvisionsafety.com/
However,you go there and it says coming soon. Anyone familiar with the brand and approx cost. It looked good to me because the ad says "Easily installs in Minutes" No professional installation required. Any other band recommendations for dummies.

Thanks Lou

grooving grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Pressure Pro is easy install. Instructions are simple. We have been using PP for over a year with expected results.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
I had the doran pressure system and it seems to install the same way. Normally you put one sensor on at a time and calibrate the receiver to that sensors serial sequence. I found it easy to install but hard to get to the inside dual tires. lol.
Let us know what you find.
I got rid of mine because of frequency interference. I returned mine because of my Ham radio blanking out the receiver. 3rd harmonic issue.
Good luck.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Like Stiles saids, PressurePro! Great Customer service.

http://www.pressureprosystem.com/
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 AM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
I agree Pressure Pro System is the way to go. Takes your mind off one of the major issues as for pulling 5th wheel with the China Bombs. Mike and Pat Mcfall are very professional and will answer your questions at any time and they are Honest and very professional. GBY...

Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:34 AM   #6
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Pressure Pro gets my vote hands down! Installed and has performed exactly as promised. One less thing to worry about while towing, Priceless!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:35 AM   #7
BirdingRVer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5740
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Delaine and Lindy

I agree Pressure Pro System is the way to go. Takes your mind off one of the major issues as for pulling 5th wheel with the China Bombs. Mike and Pat Mcfall are very professional and will answer your questions at any time and they are Honest and very professional. GBY...
Lou,
Ditto what Delaine and Lindy have said. The Pressure Pro transmitters screw on to the value stems. Its not a big deal. I have also found Mike and Pat to be very helpful and willing to answer questions at any time. I have Pressure Pro on all 10 tires and wouldn't drive without them.

How often do you check you tire pressure? With the Pressure Pro system, I check all 10 tires every time I start the truck with just the push of a button.

See you soon.
Grant aka BirdingRVer
BirdingRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #8
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Another pressure pro fan. Woud not leave the driveway without the pressure pro and the Rear view camera systems.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:44 AM   #9
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
No professional installation required by me when I installed my Pressure Pro system. Love it and will not travel without it.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote