Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Let Us Entertain You
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
VuQueb

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has seen this? We just went to an RV dealer today and they had one. It seems pretty cool and that it may just be the fix we need. Just wanted to share. Here is the link to VuQueb

Says it will work with Direct TV & Dish Network. Will also get HD signal from Dish but not Direct TV. They explain they are working on that at the moment.

This seems like a great set up for us. It's a bit pricey but not as pricey as Trac Vision etc. Still it's portable and I was able to lift it up with one hand. We always seem to have problems getting tuned into the satellite and this seems like an easy way to accomplish that with the remote control! The dealer said they just got them in and already have sold quite a few of them.

My son is a satellite guy, does it for a living so he's gonna check it out for us too. He was surprised it could pick up all three providers and suspicious of that.

Wonder if any MOC-ers have one and if so what's their experience with it.

I/We have no involvement, financial connection or experience with VuQueb. It's just something that seems neat & we wanted to share with our fellow MOC-ers.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote