Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Navigation
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Now I have a choice

As I get few more miles experience, I wanted to go back to shun piking like I did with the pop up. I tried a two lane (US Route 6 in PA) and had a terrible experience with missing road signs. I went back to the interstate.

In OH I had a destination that was no where near an interstate. But it had a four lane to it. It was a great drive. Lots of countryside, a rest area occasionally, truck stops if needed. And much less traffic.

I looked around the atlas in my home state of TN and my current whereabouts of KY. Less long distance routes than OH but they do exist...divided highway four lanes and some are even limit access.

My cup runneth over with options. It is a good thing for me fuel prices have gone down.

genecurp is offline   Reply With Quote