Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 04-27-2006, 05:17 PM   #1
Montana_5429
Established Member

M.O.C. #5429
Great service from MIMF2

I gotta tell ya about the great service I've recieved from Dale(MIMF2) from Lippert components!

In one of my slides on my new mountaineer, while extended, the top rear corner of the room doesn't press tightly against the seal. Dale guided me through email to try a few adjustments to the slide mechanism. When it turned out that it didn't work, and since I don't have a tow vehicle, he contacted their branch in McMinnville Oregon (35 miles from where I am) and arranged to have a tech come out and look at it. After an hour of dedicated work by the tech, it was decided that the inner wood frame must be warped and I'll need to take it back to the dealer.

I now know that the problem lies beyond the "simple adjustment" the dealer had talked about.

I want to thank Dale & Tim from Lippert for service above and beyond the call of duty! I wish they had built the whole unit! Also thanks to this forum for allowing us all to hook up!

Montana_5429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 04:32 AM   #2
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
Now that's what I call good service,it sure is nice having Dale around. He and Lippert are great to deal with.
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:06 AM   #3
Mac
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4624
Just as I posted last weekend, Dale's the best. He had me call him on a Saturday morning just to make sure everything was ok when I posted a question on this site. We need to make sure he's kept happy here!

mac
Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 01:09 AM   #4
MIMF2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3886
Oh, you folks are too kind! It was 'nuthin. That is what I get PAID to do. As I've said before, there should be a law against enjoying a job like this.

Mac, I did get the truck washed. But, not before toasting a MGD to you. If you ever head east about 19 hours, I think I can find a couple more pieces of meat and adult beverage. That invitation is always open to you and any body else in this forum.

Dirk, keep me posted on what is happening. If there is anything that you can think of that you need me to do, you know how to find me.

Now, if you folks will excuse me...............I hear a Challenger calling Gail's and my name.

My cell phone will be with me also.

Have a good day.
MIMF2 is offline   Reply With Quote