Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #1
Montana Rog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6103
Television cables

I just bought a 2003 3670RL and was going to hook up the TV,VCR,
DVD player. there is 3 cables in the upper cabinet. They are not marked. How do I know where they come from, where they go?

Montana Rog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 05:23 PM   #2
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Richard - Don't feel your all alone... This forum has great folk's. Someone will be long soon, who has the same model or close, and they will guide you through is FOG. If nothing else, check with a close by dealer. If that doesn't work Call Keystone and ask for the Montana customer service desk. They will bend over backward to get your TV
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Montana Rog
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6103
Thanks for the advice on the tv cables. I assume one goes to the booster, one goes to the tv, and the other comes to the outside jack. That's the good news..bad news is they were not marked, I may use my telephone toner to find where they come from. In a few days we will be closing up our Breckenridge at the lake, and heading to our Montana to get it ready for the trip south. Any good overnight spots around Kansas City? We are going to Branson for our first week after Thanksgiving. Thanks!
Montana Rog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:23 AM   #4
crandallbradley
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5044
I had my tv on the other day and it just went out. I use the old type of antenna system through the cable inlet in my system the cable comes in through the back goes to the mid section (tv) splits then goes to the front joins the ant. that came with my unit splits again then goes back to the mid section and rear section on two separate cables. It was a mess and I had to take every end apart to clean up the mess. On some of the ends the wire (pos and neg) was crossed.
crandallbradley is offline   Reply With Quote