Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2008, 03:11 PM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Nice going ladies..Helen has been driving our rigs for a long time and now she is doing all the 'outside" stuff.. We had taken the 3400 to the dealership for some work and when we went to pick it up I pulled the truck along side the camper and went in to settle up. As I was talking to the service manager I noticed 3 or 4 guys there also all looking out the big window. There was nothing out there but our Montana.Well Helen was out there, by herself, backing up the truck, hooking up the Montana..doing the whole thing... alone.. One of them said...."is that your wife out there" I nonchalantly replied... Oh yea..is she done yet..(I had no idea she was doing it) One of them said..."I have never seen such a thing"..Go ladies..

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:21 PM   #22
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Congratulations. You will be a pro in no time.
I would rather drive on the interstates. Don't especially like the small black top roads.
This new truck, of ours, is a little intimidating to me but am getting accustomed to it.
Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:25 AM   #23
Colden
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4400
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Driftwoodgal

Bob had to take a conference call on our way up to Wisconsin. He gets on the phone and they tell him the call will be two hours long. We still had a long way to travel that day, so guess who had to pull on the interstate???? Yeppers, that would be me. I had only pulled the Monty to the dealership that was 20 miles from the house.

I really couldn't feel that I had a big monster behind me. I feel better about my ability to pull this thing now. I will make sure that when we take it to Marble Falls in July that I pull it through town and into the RV Park. I want to be prepared if I have to ever pull this thing all on my own.

Colleen
Colden is offline   Reply With Quote