Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2003, 07:01 AM   #1
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
It's at the dealer

Well, our new 3295 Big Sky arrived in town late last Wednesday. The dealer wanted two full days to do their inspection plus another day to install the hitch we ordered. They say if all goes well, we can go get it next Wednesday. I already informed him I plan to bring my own pre purchase checklist as posted on this forum. He was actually glad to hear it. He says his demo of the facts and features of the coach will take at least an hour by itself.
The dealer is about 60 miles from here but there is a CW near him. We plan to stop in to get new wheel locks, a tripod, and a gas sniffer on the way home. Then, we still have to load the stuff we retrieved from our TT. That may take awhile. Also plan to apply a coat of pure carnuba before we go anywhere. Possible "maiden voyage" (Loved the book by that name) next weekend.
I had the truck completely serviced in anticipation. It still has to be washed so the whole set up is ready for pictures. Hopefully we can find a big old cactus and lots of rocks for the setting.

Dave and Victoria
Home to Arizona, Old Mexico and Michigan
Driving GMC 2500HD Duramax
Pulling Montana 3295 Big Sky
Sharing with a Yorkie (Dude) and a Schipperke (Dharma)

Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote