Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2005, 04:08 AM   #1
patodonn
Montana Master

M.O.C. #331
Dallas and Shreveport

Headed from Abilene to Dallas today (Trader's Village CG) then, at mid-week, to Shreveport for a few days of Cajun food and music. Any dining recommendations there?

Best to all,

patodonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 04:41 AM   #2
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
The two "old time standards" in Shreveport are "Don's Seafood" and "Ralph and Kakoos". To get to Don's exit (right downtown) from I-20 on Line Avenue; follow to King's Highway, turn back East (left) on Kings. Watch for sign on your right. "R & K" is over the Red River in Bosier City (Benton Exit off I-20, I believe).

In Longview "Dudley's" might be worth a visit. It is truly Cajun. Exit I-20 at Eastman Road (also US 259), follow North to US 80 (Marshall Avenue) turn back West (Left) to Dudley's Cajun Restaurant. Dudley has just opened a new restaurant in Longview on loop 281, but the one on Highway 80 is nearer I-20
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote