Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Insurance
Click Here to Login

Old 07-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
I have always got a kick out of a company that offers a "life time" warranty and has been in business for a year or two! I believe strongly in warranties...others do not. If you have decided to go with a warranty, you might contact the Good Sam Club...they will give you a free quote, which you can compare with the one your dealer is offering. The Good Sam organization has been around for a while and has a good rep...don't know about your dealer. Finally, yes, I have extended coverage from Good Sam.
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules