Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2005, 08:59 AM   #1
Montana_802

M.O.C. #802
RV Rally Oregon

Hi to all Tom and I will be attending the RV rally in Redmond is anyone else going or have you been to one let us know

Montana_802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 02:36 PM   #2
Kathi
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3113
When is it?
Kathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 04:59 AM   #3
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
We will be at the rally in Redmond in July. This will be our first rally of any kind. Looking forward to it.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:33 AM   #4
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We will be there too but will be staying at the Crown Villa Resort in Bend instead of the Redmond sites. We have tickets for everything including entertainment.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 10:00 AM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Adelmoll,
Looks like we are going to be neighbors at Crown Villa for the rally. I have reservations for July 9th - July 16th. See ya there.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 04:12 PM   #6
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Ours are for the 10th - 17th. I don't know which one but it is in the premium section. We tried for the middle price ones but we were lucky to get this. At first they said dry camp only during the rally so we went on a waiting list for full hookups. See you there.
Bill and Helen
Old 06-29-2005, 07:50 PM   #7
Chaser
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2310
Send a message via Yahoo to Chaser
We will also be at the Rally - probably tagging with Virgil and Karen - we aren't "parking" anywhere but home since we live just South of Bend. We plan to see and do as much as we can and are looking forward to meeting as many of you as we can in person. If there's any need for help of any kind - we'll do whatever we can to facilitate for those staying here and there. For those at Crown Villa - it's a beautiful spot - haven't been there in a while but lived there for a year in my travel trailer - was by myself and the people were very helpful and friendly - and it's easy to get to main highway, grocery shopping, hospital, etc. - see you soon. check our profile if you have a need to email directly -

Evy & Mike (Orlob)
2004 3295
2004 Dodge
Retired/Rving/Race Fans
Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 05:34 PM   #8
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
The rally is two days old already. Everyone has done a great job of setting up the camp sites but I'm glad we get to go back to the Crown Villa at night. There are just soooooo many people and lines everywhere. It has been a good experience but we are looking foward to the smaller one in Reno. The best part of our stay so far is meeting Montana Sky. He is just as nice as he sounds on the forem and YES, he really is only 26. Every mother and grandmother would be proud to say he was theirs. Now if the others that are here could tell us where, we would love to connect.
Bill and Helen
Old 07-12-2005, 07:47 PM   #9
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Helen and Bill,
First, Thank you. You folks are so sweet, it has been a real pleasure meeting you. I have really enjoyed talking with you guys at Crown Villa, and look forward to spending more time getting to know you throughout the rest of the week. You are truly wonderful and am so glad that we got to meet. Already looking at the calendar to find a way to meet up with you, and the rest of the MOC'ers during the October MOC rally in Reno. And dont forget if your ever up in the Spokane, WA area let me know so we can meet up for dinner. Best wishes for your future trips and travels.
Dave
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2005, 05:14 AM   #10
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
We returned home from the rally last night. I can say our first rally experience was positive. This year's rally was the biggest ever and the organizers did a superb job. Even though we live only an hour away from the fairgrounds, we took the Montana and were camped in Lot F. Didn't have a chance to meet any MOC'ers - we had a Montana and Mountaineer close and handed out MOC cards, but didn't walk the lot to meet others - too huge. The crowds thinned out at the fairgounds the third day, so it got even more enjoyable. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote