Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2007, 03:35 AM   #1
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Laundry closet doors

Hi,
I need to pull out our washer, what is the easy way to get the bi-fold doors off? Repair man is coming tomorrow, and I would like to cut down his hourly charge!
Thanx, Chris

Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 03:54 AM   #2
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Look at the outboard pin hinge a the top of the door, there is a screw head, square, I think, but a large Phillips head will work. loosten it a little, and pull the partially folded doors to you in the track until they lift out of their sockets. Mark the location from the outboard sill at that location with a sharpie, (the space) so it will go back in the same.
What is wrong with the washer??
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #3
Roamingusa
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4995
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Ozz

Look at the outboard pin hinge a the top of the door, there is a screw head, square, I think, but a large Phillips head will work. loosten it a little, and pull the partially folded doors to you in the track until they lift out of their sockets. Mark the location from the outboard sill at that location with a sharpie, (the space) so it will go back in the same.
What is wrong with the washer??
Ho Ozz,
Thanks for the speedy reply! The washer is one we bought in 2002, has been worked on before while under warranty, for...... ?? I forgot anyway, it is making an awful racket when it spins and is leaking water, started out just a little wet spot on the towel I kept under there and Sat it was soaked. Don't know if it's worth fixing or not, will find out tomorrow when Sears shows up.
Thanks again,
Chris
Roamingusa is offline   Reply With Quote