Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC / Florida Region
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
NW Florida Panhandle Mini Rally

Announcing the November Mini Rally for the NW Florida Panhandle Sun Worshippers: Date: 23 November, Time: High Noon (1200), Place: Cracker Barrel Restaurant, Where: Exit 7 off I10, near Pensacola.

Signed up so far:

Delaine&Lindy
Exav8tr
Cando
Bncinwv

If you would like to attend, please notify me as soon as possible for seating.....Would love to have more!!!!!

Phil

JUST WANTED TO INVITE ANYONE ELSE IN THE AREA, COME ON DOWN!!!

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Can SW Alabama come too?

Unfortunately, we are not there until, (we hope), January. Would be nice to join you if you have gatherings later in the winter. There are quite a few folks just over the FL State line in Gulf Shores, AL.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
John and Donna, looks like I will be here thru the end of January(maybe). We can definitely get together again. I will be recouping from foot surgery but you probably didn't have a game of tennis in mind, did you? PM me when you get here.....
Old 11-23-2008, 11:07 AM   #4
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Well the first NW Florida Panhandle Mini Rally is now history. We had a great time and the food was great, but the conversation was better. A special thanks to Bingo and Cathy’s girls and their friend for putting up with the old folks for so long. Bingo, you and Cathy are doing a great job with these young ladies. It was nice seeing Dave and Chris again as we met them in Bend, OR last year and also Delaine and Lindy. We all left happy and vowing to see each other on the road again sometime.

It sure is nice getting together at these functions with fine folks from all over the country. The diversity of experiences and RV’ing knowledge is wonderful.

I encourage everyone in the MOC to arrange these type of meetings whenever you have two or more MOC'ers in the area.

I hope everyone had a safe trip back home and look forward to our next meeting, (wherever that might be)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #5
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Thanks for the compliment Phil, and thanks to everyone we met at Cracker Barrel. We enjoyed the meal and enjoyed the fellowship immensly. It was great to meet Phil and Cathy, Delaine and Lindy and Dave and Chris!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote