Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2014 Annual North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #1
onekla
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12436
Questions About Functions at the 2014 Fall Rally

We are attending the 2014 Fall Rally and there are some functions that we hope someone can fill us in on and if we need to register for them, etc. For instance could someone tell us about Croftgate USA, North to Alaska, River Park, Mennonite Relief Sale and Garage Sale? We've signed up for a couple of functions already and we're just curious about the others. If you have suggestions, by all means, we are open. Looking forward to next month!

onekla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Kathy and Brian- Most of the sessions that will be put on at the Fall Rally are not registering events. You just show up at the session. There are a few events that you do need to sign up for such as the Amish Dinner, the Tiara Dinner(so they can get a head count on how much food to have), the Factory Tour and the others elude me now. The Croftgate USA is a vender session non registration needed. North to Alaska is a session put on by one of the couples that have just returned from their Alaskan experience. River Park is an OEM Vender(vender that Keystone and Montana Division uses their products in their units)and a not registering event. The Mennonite Relief Sale shares the fairgrounds with us for the weekend we are there and is open to the public for food, booths, entertainment, and sales of items. The Garage Sale is set up normally at your unit site and the attendees have items they have up for sale they no longer need or want for their campers or items concerning camping. There should be some postings coming out shortly about some of these items and I hope the Coordinators will explain what their event they are incharge of consists of. If not feel free to contact me or any of the Wagon Masters if you have more questions.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
onekla
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12436
Thank you, this helps a lot! Being "newbies", we want to make sure we dot all our I's and cross all our T's before we arrive at the rally. I'll keep an eye open on the forum for additional information.
onekla is offline   Reply With Quote