Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 05-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
A Done Deal

YEP, in the new house, Monty is sitting across the street waiting to be shampooed, washed and waxed, then put away for a few months as I have surgery on my foot. Then maybe off to Prescott or into storage for the summer months, while I recouperate, not sure how long that will take. Still debating on whether to sell it or not, hate to lose the ability to hit the road as the need arises. The person who buys it will get a swell RV for a good price, not cheap, but fair. Truck has been kept like new as has the 3400 also. Many costly upgrades over the years. Just got it to where I wanted it, then DW says She's done, Oh well, it has been a good ride and wouldn't have traded it for anything. If you're ever in Casa Grande, stop in at the Palm Creek Golf and RV Resort and say hi. Site 1246. This is Truly a resort......

exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
WOW, time flies. I remember when you and Cathy were still in Alaska. Then your trip down from Alaska, your visit with Annie & I in Spokane, all of your travels. Time flys when you are having fun.

Congrats on your new house w/o wheels.

Maybe we will see you down the road.
DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:25 AM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Phil..Of course you need to do what is best for you but think on it for awhile. We are long timers with a stick home just like you guys are now and we travel when we want to and coil up in the stick home when we want to..like right now... We have the best of both worlds.. It is a good life.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #4
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Our best wishes Phil and Cathy in your new home. We have enjoyed your travel posts and wisdom. Maybe you will still travel, but we understand. We loved Prescott during our past winter months in AZ. Dennis and Judy
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 03:53 AM   #5
Emmel
Montana Master

M.O.C. #808
Phil, I agree with Rich, sit back and take some time to think about leaving the rv life behind you. As a long timer, I don't fully understand the full timers thrills and chills, but I do understand having the view from both windows.
I'm thinking that when the time comes to park the Montana, it will be somewhere I can spend the "warm" winter in. Our Ohio winters are not that place!!!!!
Emmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 04:40 AM   #6
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Phil,
We are going to miss Cathy.

Could you just let her come visit once in a while?
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
ole dude
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7128
Congrats to two fine folks.
ole dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #8
NCFischers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8728
Send a message via Yahoo to NCFischers
Congratulations on your new digs. I agree with the others about waiting a while before selling the Monty. You just might want to take it for a spin down the road.
NCFischers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Phil and Cathy,
I hope your new home is exactly perfect for you. I know that perfection is hard to find but I trust you will be very close. We enjoyed meeting you and we will definitely stop by when we get down that direction. See I'm giving you plenty of warning! Enjoy your new place. Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote