Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
4 Montana's on the road, Spokane to Sunnyvale, CA.

I passed a few Montana's on the road yesterday. 3-24-06

Passed 2 on I-5 between Portland and Medford, Oregon heading north.
Passed 1 on I-5 up there at the 3,000 level in Mt. Shasta heading north.
Passed 1 on 505 in Calif. heading east

Was it you? I flashed the lights, but did not have the coach with me.

Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 02:58 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I know this sounds really strange but you do not see Montana's in this area. Mine will be the second one that I know of and the other one belongs to a friend of ours who we recommended buy one and he did. We have NEVER seen one in any campground we go to in this area. Cougers and Springdale by the scores..never a Montana????
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 06:32 AM   #3
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Rich,
Sounds like we need to get busy in your area. Looks like it is going to be up to you to start spreading the word about the MOC and the Montana once your comes in... We are counting on you! =) I have noticed in my travels the past 3 years that there seems to be a large amount of Montana's out here on the west coast into the central midwest, but as you head up to the northeast areas they do seem to vanish.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:24 AM   #4
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
Montana Sky..... you were in our neck of the woods. We are near Sacramento but haven't been on the road with the Monty lately.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 08:17 AM   #5
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Doug and Margee,
I am in Sunnyvale for this week, will be leaving Friday morning for my straight through drive back to Spokane. I have seen some really nice areas I would like to come back with the rv. Hopefully on the next trip I will have more time to bring the rv, did come through Mt. Shasta and thought about the upcoming spring rally. Wish timing would have worked out better so I could be joining everyone. Maybe next year...
Old 03-26-2006, 12:45 PM   #6
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Hey Montana Sky, If you can't stop for cup at least wave as you go by next time!
Searchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 07:29 PM   #7
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Don & Claudia, Doug & Margee,
Hopefully timing in the near future will allow another trip down this way. If planned right I will let you guys know in advance when I am on the way and we can all get together for a beverage or two. I have scheduled into my calendar the time for the fall rally in Goshen, In. I sure hope that will work out and I will be able to attend that rally this year, maybe the spring rally next year. I am happy to be sitting here thinking that I will be getting home Saturday morning around 4am, have to make a 430am airport run and then will be heading back home to install the hitch to pull that Monty out of the garage. =) I have been waiting for this day since October when I backed it in for a winters nap. Dewinterization is April 4, and down to the river on the 15th. =) Oh happy days will be back!!!! =)
Old 03-27-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
toolmanroy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1745
Could have been us heading south to Ashland Friday the 24th to spend the weekend at Emigrant Lake. We live outside of Medford.
toolmanroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:22 AM   #9
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
I will be keeping my eye out on Friday as I head back home. If any of you see my truck w/o the coach flashing at you, its me! Hope this summer to see many more folks this summer on the road.
Old 04-01-2006, 04:17 AM   #10
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Alright on the return trip yesterday (3/31/06)I passed the following,

1. Mountaineer TT towed by white Chevy Duramax going Northbound on I-5 by Medford, OR.
2. Montana 5th towed by dark color Ford going southbound on I-5 near Coburg, OR.

Was that you??