Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2011, 11:49 AM   #1
jackel1959
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2471
REPAIRS AT KEYSTONE IN PENDLETON COMPLETE

We took our 3455SA to the Keystone factory in Pendleton, OR last week to have a frame flex issue fixed (see this link for the issue I am talking about: Frame Problem). All I can say is that we were extremely satisfied with the care and service provided by Bob Payant and his team of Delvin, Greg and Lonnie. These guys should be the model for how a service center should be ran. If you look at "GaryM"'s post and video link on page 3 of the above link you can see what they did to fix the frame problem.

In addition to the frame problem, we had other issues as well that I had informed Bob about before we got there. When we arrived they had all the parts necessary to complete all of the repairs. I had also identified a couple of other problems on our trip down that Bob did not know about until we arrived and those were addressed and corrected as well.

When we got there we were met by Bob and his team. We took some time going over all of the issues and what would be done to correct them. While talking to him and the guys, I got the distinct feeling that our concerns for our rig were real and genuine to them as well. With all the work that was required they then told us the rig would be ready that next afternoon.....and it was!!!!!

After we left the Monty with them, they invited us back that afternoon to check on their progress. They took the time to show us what had been done up to that point and what was next. They even addressed a couple of issues we knew we had, but did not even mention to them.

It was obvious to both David and I that these guys take immense pride in the work they perform and they made every effort to ensure we were completely satisfied with the job they did. They asked us several times "are you happy with what we have done?". They not only met, but exceeded our expectations for the quality of work and the timely manner in which it was completed.

We have been loyal Keystone customers for several years now and they made us feel as though our loyalty is truly appreciated. In today's world where customer service often takes a back seat to the "bottom line" we could not have asked for a better experience in dealing with Bob, Delvin, Greg, Lonnie and Keystone on this occasion.

We also wanted to have a second A/C installed while there and although not done at Keystone, Bob recommended a local shop named "Drakes RV" and they did the install for us. We were also impressed with their work and the communication with us prior to our arrival to ensure they had everything ready to go when we got there to make the installation quick and painless. Because we were not sure of exactly when we would get the rig back from Keystone we did not make an appointment with Drakes. They simply told us "let us know when you will be here and we will stop what we are doing and get the A/C installed in your unit"....and they did.

Again, a big "Mahalo" to Bob,his team, Keystone and Drakes RV!!!!

Jack