Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > On the Road Again
Click Here to Login

Old 10-15-2006, 05:41 PM   #1
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
Mini MOC Rally #2 this weekend...

We just got back from the Pomona RV show. Huge, more RV's than I have ever seen in one spot! We went with Ken and Tina, fellow MOCers from Riverside. Meeting awesome people like them make me so grateful for this website!

Had a chance to talk to Charlie Wade from Keystone; super nice guy who spent over 45 minutes answering our questions (the good and the bad) and visiting with us. He is incredibly knowledgable about the Montana line and the wants/needs of the customer; huge asset to Keystone. Can't wait to see the new Montana lineup for next year...sounds pretty exciting! Especially the "upgraded Montana" aka Big Sky.

t
http://i9.tinypic.com/43g348k.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/2i8ul1v.jpg

txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Nice looking group!
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:26 AM   #3
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
Glad to hear you guys had a good time, and got the chance to talk with Charlie Wade. It's good to know there are people in the Keystone company interested in it's customers likes/dislikes, and don't mind spending a little time answering questions. Sounds like Mr. Wade is a go-to kinda guy.

On Edit - Oh yea, nice pics.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Tara,
You are a lucky group! Having the chance to talk with Charles is one amazing experience. Charles was here at the RV show in Spokane back in 2004 when I ordered my coach. He and I sat down and went over each and every option on the check list. When we were done, the coach was ordered! I have seen Charles at the past 2 RV shows here in town, always a pleasure to talk with him. His knowledge and concern of customer happiness is OUTSTANDING!!!
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:51 PM   #5
kwbosch
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3237
We had a great time meeting Steve and Tara and visiting with Charlie.
He's a wealth of "Montana" info.
After climbing in and out of what seemed like hundreds of trailers, I still think my Montana is the best bang for the buck.

Ken
kwbosch is offline   Reply With Quote