Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Old 10-07-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
TireMinder Sale!!!

Apparently Valtera has bought TireMinder and they are running a sale, roughly half price, on the TireMinder logo'd equipment. There are even some additional, non-tire related, related devices on the chopping block.

Take a look here:
https://www.minderresearch.com/sale/...eid=bacaa12444

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 12:39 PM   #2
desertdog
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #33254
I recently moved from 12 ply to 14 ply trailer tires and purchased the 4 sensor tire minder kit. I really like it gives me confidence I'm not over stressing the tires (psi/temp). I had 2 blow outs with the 12 ply tires, none sense moving to the 14's.
desertdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 09:07 PM   #3
jhudson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13711
Thanks Carl for the link!

I have been running a Pressure Pro system since 2008 which I transferred from my 2004 Titanium. It has been a great system except that you cannot replace batteries in the transmitters. When they die, you have to replace with a new transmitter. When I was not full time transmitters would last around 5 years as I would remove them in winter when both truck and trailer were not being used.

Now that we are full time, I am only able to get almost 1.5 years out of them. Well I needed to replace the four transmitters on the trailer and the replacement transmitters were going to cost me $210.00.

You posted the link at the right time as I replaced the complete system for $15.00 more! I was very sceptical because the Pressure Pro system is such a quality system and worked perfectly all these years.

Upon receipt of the Tire Minder system, I came to find out that it had their latest transmitter versions and signal booster. Also the monitor has a upgraded antenna. Also has a free battery replacement program!

I mounted the booster in the front compartment and monitor in the truck where I ran the Pressure Pro monitor. I was concerned about signal strength as my Pressure Pro didn't require a booster and I never experienced any loss of signal with it. Well with the TM system, no issues at all.
No drop outs even when I disconnect the truck and use it solo. This was a big concern as my truck being a 2012 3500 Silverado, didn't have a TPMS, and I used the PP system for that. By the way, I am able to disconnect monitoring of the trailer with TM just like I was able to do with the PP system.

Sorry about the long winded story here, but this is a really good deal!
jhudson is offline   Reply With Quote