Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-12-2014, 02:00 PM   #21
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Haven't bought a Keurig cause I drink my coffee in the morning and usually do a pot not a cup.... But have thought of getting one so the coffee stays fresh in the trailer till the next time out. That might work.. ahhhh heck no it would frustrate me waiting that 30 seconds for it to brew lol lol lol

steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #22
c214dick
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8160
I like that I can mix my flavors for that "special" taste. I'll stay with the E-Z Cup system.
c214dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:16 AM   #23
Rainer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13378
Send a message via MSN to Rainer
We keep a Keurig machine on a counter top all the time, even when traveling. It's never moved.

I love the taste of my Keurig coffee. I like a bold cup and DW likes something milder, we get what we want.

No, it's not the cheapest way to drink coffee, but I'm buying the convenience and the consistency, and, of course, I am worth it.

I purchased a couple of those replacement filter sleeves where you load your own coffee, but decided filling it and then cleaning it (ugh!) was way too big of a hassle. The convenience totally disappeared. Not my cup of tea, to coin a phrase...

To each his (or her) own.
Rainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #24
swanny
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8816
Coffeewiz.com they are 24 count boxes
swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 04:36 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Spent a few days with our daughter and SIL. They have a single cup Keurig coffee maker. It has a small foot print.It is pretty. You can get many different kinds of Coffee my choice was "breakfast blend' It seemed to take a long time to brew a cup of coffee. It tasted no different than that brewed in my Mr Coffee.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 03:38 PM   #26
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110

My DW got me one for Christmas this past year and I’m starting to really like it. I used the tiny paper filters at first and we went to Sam’s not long ago and got a box of breakfast blend. That is about the only coffee I’ve tried that I really like. The blend is just right for my coffee mug. I discovered one large brew and one small brew makes the perfect mug size mix for me and I calculated it to be about .50/mug. It is a very nice coffee maker and I even enjoy using it for iced tea as well.

Old 02-17-2014, 07:48 AM   #27
cmawendy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9222
We order our k cups from Keurig.com....they are cheaper and you earn points.
cmawendy is offline   Reply With Quote