Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 03-11-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
wild willy
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8295
Coooold!!!!!

We are at Loon Lake WA. north of Spokane where Karen can help her brother who has advanced panchreatic cancer. Checked the propane late yesterday & thought we had a full tank but ran out during the night. It was 5 below this morning outside & 37 in the Monty. Just a bit chilly!!!!!!!!!! It takes a bit to warm this thing up again cuz we are only plugged in to 110v so can't use electric heat. This afternoon we move into a heated shop so will be more comfy.

wild willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
sfretts
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8573
We live on the other side of the state and it's so cold (how cold is it?) I had to winterize my trailer again. Took it out for a weekend and now it is hitting the low twenties to upper teens here. - numbers on the east side. God I yearn for the warm weather. Our motorcycle group had its annual mall show last weekend. Very nice and about 50 when I rode the bike in. Sunday, it was low 30's with snow showers. I just love the look when I pull up to a traffic light on my Goldwing in a snow shower. The looks you get are priceles!
sfretts is offline   Reply With Quote