Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
bethandkevin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12331
Why didn't I think of that!

My brother has been on the fence about buying a new RV since we bought ours(we almost bought twins). Yesterday he sent out an e-mail to several dealers requesting a quote on a SOB travel trailer listing all of the options that he would like. In the message he states "no price negotiations are necesary as this price request is being sent to multiple dealers". He recieved several replies, the best being from a dealer in Indiana who's quote was for a trailer to be ordered. Many of the replies asked for what his best price so far was, but the Indiana dealer put his best offer out there with no such request. It looks like he''l be making a trip to Indiana to pick up his new trailer in the coming weeks-at a price nearly 20% lower than the next lowest and 40% lower than the highest, who said nobody will beat our price. What a concept-know what you're looking for and shop from home.
bethandkevin is offline   Reply With Quote