Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
Alwims
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10623
Installing new range in the kitchen

I'm just wondering if anyone has pulled the tiny stove/oven and replaced it with a full size or apartment size range/oven. I've been doing some measuring and believe it would be possible. I'm the DH and I do all the cooking and literally hate this tiny stove/oven. I'm also a big guy and lighting this oven is just down right stupid and dangerous as it has no safety to turn the gas off if there is no flame. After investigating, I find most RV ovens are this way.
Alwims is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules