Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2008, 03:27 AM   #21
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
He is correct . I belong to some other forums and the MOC does have a General bad rep...However.. In many cases I can determine why. The poster bad mouthing MOC is a former member who could not conform to the rules as was booted. In some cases the poster had troubles with their Montana..came on the forum and did not hear what they wanted to hear.This forum is well run by the moderators and Admins.We do not bash,, we do not flame..we report troubles with our campers and offer solutions. Some folks can not handle that and do not last long here..

richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 04:41 AM   #22
Jolu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7919
Welcome Lawman, I don't know much about the bad rap MOC receives on other forums. I do know that for the short period of time I have been a member I have gained from the experience of other MOC members and not once has any member slammed me. There has always been someone willing to help.

Recently a member had a request for help. In a very short time many MOC members were there for the member offering their help. This tells me about the quality of this forum. I know if I ever had a real need for help they will be there for me or anyone else. Thats good enough for me.

JB
Jolu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:13 AM   #23
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Welcome Lawman to the MOC family.
I just don't understand why anyone would encourage you to avoid us. I guess these are the same people who can complain all day about a situation, but never are able to make a contribution with a possible solution. I don't know what Dano & I would have done without the MOC to help us. I hope we've been able to help & encourage others as well. After meeting several MOC members now, I can assure you that these are just not people who play good-hearted-forum-members on TV, they are very real! I've never been on any other forums, and don't think what they think matters at all. I look forward to hearing of your adventures. Ask away with your questions, someone here knows the answer & if we don't, we'll find out. Welcome again. Safe travels.
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:16 AM   #24
TLightning
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7871
Welcome Lawman...I guess we can stand at one lawyer here...I don't think anybody else has admitted to that yet!!

I'd have to agree that our reputation is not good, but here is lots of good information here. Heck with the others.
TLightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #25
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
I used to belong to other websites before the MOC started up and was really disgusted with how people treat other people on them. Thank goodness for the Montana Owners Club. This forum is all about respect for yourself and for others.

Welcome to the MOC. We can pretty much guarantee that your association with this forum will be pleasant and all you hoped it would be.

As our signature says, "The MOC is not just a group of people, they're family".

How many other websites have people claiming that?

We hope that you can attend a rally and see for yourself that the respect isn't just practiced online.... it's carried into real life also. The folks here truly are ambassadores of goodwill.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:13 PM   #26
Lawman
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #7940
Thanks for the warm welcome, folks.

BTW, bring on those lawyer jokes...I've probably heard them before!
Lawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #27
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Welcome to our family, Bob!
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:01 PM   #28
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome to MOC, Lawman. I hope you find it as enjoyable and as helpful as we have found it. We've learned an awful lot here. We also have made many good friends. Some we've only met online but many we have also met in person. Some of those will be good friends for the remainder of our lives whether the MOC continues to exist or not.

Others have addressed those who were booted off MOC so I won't add any more to that other than to say I feel MOC is a better place because the moderators do a good job of keeping it that way. And, yes, I've had posts pulled and have been told I should edit or delete a post or three. What I like most is there is no dumb question here. Unlike other forums I once frequented, nobody will tell you that you are stupid for asking a question. Ask away. Someone here will try to help.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #29
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Welcome to the MOC! Courtesy, respect, fun, laughter, GREAT information and ideas! What more do you need?!

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote