Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-10-2007, 05:16 PM   #21
2007dura
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2313
The decor package is Aspen Forest.

2007dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #22
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
That is a nice looking rig. Can't wait to seeit in person.

DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:04 AM   #23
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by pparamore

I have to agree with David and Joanna about the decor. Couch, chairs (dining) and wallpaper on the walls don't even match. Reminds me of the inside of a bordello (not that I have ever been in one, mind you). But I would imagine it looks similar to this decor. I think there should be a neutral shade also where one could accessorize it the way you want. Then I guess there are other people who like this decor. Also, I thought the tropical mist had a blue tint. Somewhere on this forum there were color scheme pictures posted of the B S. Does anyone remember the post???

All in all, I think it will may a very good addition to the Keystone line...
Hey, some of us like Bordellos and not all working girls are bad.
I like this Big Sky but I have outrageous tastes.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:19 AM   #24
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
2007Dura, or anyone who has seen the Big Sky 340, did you happen to notice the UVW on the sticker in a cabinet? Also, the carrying capacity? That often varies from what the brochure says. Thanks.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 03:54 AM   #25
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I will put that on our list Steve..Should be seeing one in a few days. Since we have a late 06(for all practical purposesd a 07) we can do a direct comparison with the big sky 340 which of course is a 3400. We will be looking for the differences in quality, workmanship, fit and finish as well as the upgrades.Pretty is not the issue...is it better???
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:03 AM   #26
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Thanks for the pic. Keystone has moved a lot of the great features from the Cambridge over to the Big Sky. The wood color looks great, there seems to be more glass cabinet fronts. The Cambridge docking station is great, all pull handles in one location and water and back flush system behind one door, also rear lights (back up type) for docking (parking after dark) is also very helpful, don't know if the Big Sky has that option. Electical hook-up still in rear???? Head board what can you say..... DW wrote Keystone of dislikes in the Everest/Cambridge and Keystone does listen. Does the Big Sky have hydralic jacks in front, the electric jack in the rear are the same as the Cambridge... However under or issues with our parents, we want be traveling for quite some time. An we are selling the Cambridge and Chevy Kodiak. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 05:06 AM   #27
Connorsmom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6592
I don't know....with a few exceptions, it looks a lot like my 3475. I agree that the color scheme leaves something to be desired. It looks like the couch and border trim clash. What really impresses me about the BS is the shower. No pics of that this time. I don't really like the poofy trim on some of the windows ie the bedroom. I have them on my Monty also. This is just more ways to collect dust in my opinion. I'll have to go look when A&S gets them in this month. I guess I need to get back home first...LOL

Jan
Connorsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 09:32 AM   #28
2007dura
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2313
Weight was 12,335 lbs. As far as quality, I did notice the TV in living room didn't set square compared to cabinet. Cabinet doors didn't align as good as I thought they should. But overall, I think they have picked up on quality. Is electric front and rear jacks. Does have backup lights, along with docking lights. The living room couch/bed is nice. I will look, I did have a link to one like it.
2007dura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:57 PM   #29
RKassl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3699
I was in the Big Sky this weekend at the Minneapolis RV show. It is very very nice. Loaded with lots of "nice" things. The dealer there had a "show price of around $59,000! I must admit that I had thoughts, but when I got home I was still very happy with our 2955. At some point you have to be happy with what you have!
RKassl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #30
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
We are not too excited about the green trim dinning chairs, borders, and then a Black sofa fabric. Not too exciting to us....would love to see the other schemes.
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #31
Bill Frisbee
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4493
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by RKassl

I was in the Big Sky this weekend at the Minneapolis RV show. It is very very nice. Loaded with lots of "nice" things. The dealer there had a "show price of around $59,000! I must admit that I had thoughts, but when I got home I was still very happy with our 2955. At some point you have to be happy with what you have!
"Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known."

Garrison Keillor
"Lake Wobegon Days"
Bill Frisbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:54 AM   #32
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
No sign of the Big Sky in Az. The Phoenix RV show Starts Feb 21st and RV traders a large Rv and Montana Dealer says they don't know where their Big Sky is. I was there when the salesperson called Keystone and Montana does not know..seems the weather in Ind has something to do with it. So there are some Big Sky's in snow drifts somewhere between Ind and AZ????
Old 02-15-2007, 08:17 AM   #33
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Something sounds fishy to me. Most transport companies require their drivers to call and check in with the delivering dealership before 1pm(EST) daily. I got a daily update on where my coach was every night as it made the journey from Indiana to Washington.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:21 AM   #34
rickety
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4855
Apparently the plant has been closed for four days because of weather, no shipments out or in!
This is what I ws told by my dealer shen I inquired as to the whereabouts of my new house!
Guess we'll just wait
rickety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 08:50 AM   #35
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Yes..whoever he was talking to said there were over 280 units backed up because of the weather.All this guy at RV traders knew was that it had shipped...