Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2003, 12:44 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
TGIf

Well it's Friday morning and it looks like NJ Hillbilly and I are the only ones up at this hour. I'm staying home for the weekend. I'm down to trips across the state to every other weekend now until the house sells. (as long as things are calm)

Speaking of calm, things are pretty calm in Miss Montana these days. Except last night the door latch would not lock. Didn't care for that. I'll have a look at it in the daylight.

Anybody taking trips this weekend? I'm heading over to a friends with my electric pole saw today to help her cut down some carrot wood trees. I have two approaches to staying fit...one is to "work out" the other is to "work".

Planning a low key weekend. Grilling a little shrimp and stuff, a little bike riding, a leisurly trip to the book store, and maybe a trip to the beach.

Well just checking in to say, "Have a safe and happy weekend and enjoy whatever you do". You travelers out there keep us posted about your travels.

Oh I forgot. I will be keeping one eye on Isabel as Rob left me in charge.

fla native

2002 2880RL (Miss Montana) towed by 2001 Dodge diesel 3500 (LadyRam)

Edited by - fla native on 09/12/2003 06:46:11 AM

Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote