Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 04-18-2007, 06:53 AM   #1
MelsJoy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7085
Leaving Spring Rally

Well, this morning, Mel & I are heading back to Yuma AZ. We so enjoyed ourselves these last few days visiting old friends and making new ones.

Mary Kay & Dennis did such a wonderful job setting this whole Rally up, all the coordinating involved had to be tough to keep up after! Bill I don't think we've ever had an EmCee so good at what you do!, It was so much fun! Sue made our Nametags, thank you, and as usual, they looked great and were fun, a great conversation starter, you know reactions like: Oh ! so that's you! The booklets we all got that Renee & Michael put together are beyond belief, so much info and obvious work put into them. So... a very special thank you to you all. I had the privilege of coordinating the food events, and want to say thank you to everyone who pitched in and helped, you made it a success!

Although we won't be able to attend the Lake Siskyou rally, our hearts and thoughts will be there.

If Carl n Susan come to Siskyou, ask them to bring an Ostrich egg or two, to the omelet in a bag breakfast, you'll find they have quite an interesting taste.

We are hoping next years Rally will be in Az. Then we can spend even more time there. Take Care Everyone

MelsJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #2
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Our thanks to you Mel & Joy for all the work you did. The meals went well and we all had a great time when together. And that is a "true story"!! LOL Bill we found your source of jokes in Solvang... look out, you may have some competition or a back up person.

We are on our way north and that wind is still blowing.

Safe travels everyone and we will see you down the road..
Myrna & Bob
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
We made it as far as Needles yesterday. Had a tail wind, which was a good thing, but wish it would stop blowing altogether. This morning we head to Williams. Mel & Joy, Bob & Myrna, it was good to see you again - we look forward to next spring's rally. Safe travels.

Virgil and Karen
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:14 AM   #4
Bill DeMeulle
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2740
Bob & Myrna, you have peeked my interest what did you find in Solvang? Most of my true stories are very old that I stole many years ago and never gave them any credit. I will welcome all competition and back up, it makes it more fun.

Good Luck and safe travels

Bill
Bill DeMeulle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #5
ronnilu
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3933
Ditto to all the comments & thanks for the good times. Enjoyed putting people and names together and for the new friends we have made. Our first Montana owners rally was an extremely positive experience. Mike & Ronni
ronnilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:16 PM   #6
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
I too would like to say thanks to you mel and joy we feel we have made two new friends as most know this was our first rally too and didn't have a clue as what to expect well the wife and I feel we made a geat call by attending thanks to all for your efforts and thanks to all that attended for making us feel like family too I feel life is too short to not enjoy making friends and thats the coolest part of being with you all we will be attending more rally's after the boat racing thing settles down a bit till then take care till we meet again and thanks so much for all the hard work you put in to such a great rally
boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #7
firetrucker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2165
We had a wonderful time and made it home today without blowing another tire (although one looks like it's ready to go at any time) or getting snowed on. We stayed in Bishop last night camped next to a California Conservation Corps group. We got in late and left early so I didn't have a chance to ask what project they were working on.

The rally kept me busy enough that I didn't have a chance to get the work done I had brought along (what a shame!).

Thanks to Mel and Joy, and Dennis and Mary Kay for another perfect rally. I enjoyed the Mor-Ryde presentation, and especially enjoyed the fresh and honest disussion we had with the Keystone rep. There was some good give and take that I hope someone with notes will summarize for us all. We had such a good time with old and new friends. We are so looking forward to Shasta, with new drive tires and some improvements that we picked up on at the show and tell.

Bob
firetrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #8
Imp
Montana Master

M.O.C. #956
Bill.. it was the Ole & Lena Stories Vol. 3. Someone in our group bought the book (can't remember who). So there must be other volumes out there. It was a paperbacked pamphlet type book.
Looking forward to next time..
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 07:17 AM   #9
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
I think it was Joy who bought the book, I remember seeing it in her hand, and we lost her for a few moments while she paid for it.

Thanks to all for a wonderful rally, They just keep getting better and better. Nice to keep meeting new folks to the rally group.

Joy, you did an awsome job with all the food organization and Mary Kay , special thanks for a job very well done, and Sue, love the nametags ,and will definately save them for the next rally. Michael and Renee, love the rally booklet, lots of great information in there and it was very useful in refering to the schedule for each day.

FireTruckerWife is offline   Reply With Quote