Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > It's a Dirty Job but Someone has to do it!
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2018, 08:21 AM   #21
miton 5052
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21569
After our amazing perm shredded, at front we went with flex armor, rv roof .com they do an really good job .Also comes with a lifetime warranty, that is transferable

miton 5052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #22
margerush
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20713
thank you fulltilt & mlh
margerush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM   #23
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We only use dawn and water to clean the roof.We caulk when needed using the proper type caulk. We do not go up on the roof any more the inspection and any maint is done by our local dealer.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 04:03 PM   #24
naildriver7
Established Member

M.O.C. #18481
RVArmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgmbosnia1 View Post
My 2011 Montana High Country 333DB is in desperate need of a fresh coating of liquid rubber....EDPM coating. Dicor only has tan or white to choose from. I looked everywhere online and I have only found one manufacturer that sells gray coating. Have any of you used this? How did it turn out and how long have you had it on? Do any of you have a better product to recommend? Here is the one that I found: https://store.meridianliquidcoatings...f9981-386.html

The first 5 years of this RV's life were pretty abusive. The people that owned it during that time left it sitting on their ranch, in the hot sun, without doing any real maintenance or deep cleaning. Now I'm the one that has to pay for it.

Thanks in advance!

I had a problem with my 16 375fl roof. Keystones continues to use staples to secure the underlayment knowing full well that they will work their way out. They didn't want to do anything about it so I contacted RVArmor and they did my repair and completely resealed the roof. Expensive, about $140.00 per pineal foot. Best part is that it is guaranteed for the life of the rig. Also comes in gray. I wish you well in getting things done. Safe travels when you get back to the road.
Joe
naildriver7 is offline   Reply With Quote