Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Was that You???
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
ATTN: Earl and Fran Mack

Earl And Fran Mack from San Ramon, CA (earlnfran, MOC#418), We passed you eastbound I-80 between Vacaville & Dixon, CA at about 4:50pm on 5/3/14.

Thanks for having the MOC bumper sticker and your MOC number on the back of the Montana. It made it easy to identify you as fellow MOCers.

We weren't pulling our Montana but I did roll down the passenger side window of our white 2012 Dodge truck and waved my hand as we passed in the lane next to you. Not sure you saw as I think you were paying more attention to the motorcycle CHP officer who was on the side of the interstate.

Have a great trip wherever you may be headed.

Margee.

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49
I received a great email from Earl & Fran. When we saw them on I-80, they were just about 90 minutes into the beginning of a cross-country trip with their Montana.

They sent an email to me while in Nebraska last night and are headed towards the Escapees Escapade in Goshen, IN.

Then to the 'Hamvention' (Amateur Radio Convention) in Dayton, Ohio.

After Memorial Day they are entering Canada on their way to Alaska.

They have quite an adventure planned! I'm hoping they check in here to keep us updated on their travels.
D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
earlnfran
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #418
Hi, Margee,
I added my blog to our profile. I did not see another place for member blog to be posted. Is there one?

We have been out for 2 weeks now. The Hamvention in Dayton had to be cancelled from our itinerary because it has rained so much in the last few days, here in Goshen, IN that our campsite and all of the infield of the fairgrounds is a muddy, rutty mess. The fairgrounds staff have asked all of us to remain put until Sunday even though the Escapade is finished so that we give the ground time to dry out. They don't want us to tear up the ground any more than it already is, plus they don't want any of the rigs to get stuck in the mud. Tow trucks won't come pull us out because they would get stuck too. We should be heading to Cincinnati on Sunday.
earlnfran is offline   Reply With Quote