Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2006, 05:24 AM   #1
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
I AM WORRIED !!

As the wind and snow continue to blow in this God Forsaken Kansas!!!

My concern is """FUN""" Monitoring this forum it appears that COUNTRYGUY, ONTMONT, SREIGLE, NORTHSTAR, CONTAULAKE, BILL&AMM, PARROTHEAD, CRUZIN2, JLBOZ60, ORMEE&GINETTE, BOB&PAM, COUNTRYFOLK'S AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST JERRY&KAREN. Your all just bent on plumbing wearing """""FUN""""" OUT.

Will there be any left when Christa and I get there?????

I just ask you for a little consideration and save just a tiny bit for us. OH, save some flea market stuff TOO..

You can tell it's Sunday and I'am bored ha ha

THANK YOU John and Christa Hogan (aka Hemlockusa)

Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:37 AM   #2
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
No, no one is wearing out the fun. We're having fun too! Just in different places.
Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 09:08 AM   #3
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
John and Christa: When are you coming to the valley? Where are you staying and for how long? I haven't got you on the directory. OH, by the way, the fun never stops in the valley.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 10:00 AM   #4
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Bill - Ann All you folk's all ready have all the good spots taken,,,, I finally found one at Llano Grande, in Mercedes. If weather works for us, we should be there the 12 th a few days before the MOC Pizza Party. Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

John H
Old 01-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #5
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
John and Christa, I'm glad you haven't given up yet! There is more than enough room for you to join in on the fun. The party is just getting started. You are more than welcomed to join this MOC Family. Hope to meet you all soon. Remember there is enough fun for everyone. My condolances for having to suffer in Kansas.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 05:16 AM   #6
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
I just wanted everyone to know there is only one thing to THANK KANSAS for and that it starting RV'ing.

Folk's in Kansas were so sick of the state and everything it stands for, they started taking mini trips to get away... thus started the RV industry and RVing...

IT IS SO BAD, the US Government is now considering a a restitution allotment for those who are stuck here. $1500.00 per month per person who live here... 40 acrea's and a mule, so to speak. It was already decided if the US was held hostage, KANSAS would be the first thing to give to the enemy..

No, I'am not bitter, the state is now TAXING everything but spare tire's and SHADE.. When that law's passes, we are planning to escape in the cover of darkness.

Cabin Fever is really getting to ME..

Heading south the 10th of FEb. NONE TO SOON AS YOU CAN TELL.

Save some pizza for me!! Later John
Old 01-24-2006, 12:35 PM   #7
Searchers
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1685
Hey John, I've never been to Kansas, but have heard that the terrain is flatter than a 5th grader and one advantage is that if your dog runs away you can watch him for three days. True or false?
Searchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:19 PM   #8
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Don
That is only western Kansas, eastern Kansas has hills. John should come to Calif., we tax spare tires. - Shade too if you are in a campground! I left Kansas many years ago but I still have lots of kin folk there.
Happy trails.........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 02:44 PM   #9
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
Don - IT'S TRUE ABOUT THE DOG'S. And Sue & Ed are also correct east Kansas has some bumps or humps in the dirt that could be called hills.... And I know that parrothead Sue and Ed have Kin here stuck in Kansas..... You know Kansas is hurting so bad for tax money, were not allowed to leave the state unless under the cover of darkness ho ho. OK thats over,,,,, Just leave some fun for us downthere,,, we will be on our way SHORTLY - Later John
Old 01-25-2006, 04:52 AM   #10
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Fun is like those teflon disks, it wears well.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 05:20 PM   #11
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
I found out that Lake Sisikyou cg California is going to charge us two dollars a day for each of our dogs. Now that is enough to make me sick.
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 05:47 AM   #12
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
Hemlockusa I am surprised our Kansas members have not taken you to task for your negative comments. From what I have seen of eastern Kansas it is very pretty and green except brown in august. I like the state.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote