Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Rio Grande Winter Texans
Click Here to Login

Old 11-27-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
Lstierw
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3532
Favorite Place or State

We have enjoyed so much the states of both Arizona, Oklahoma, and New Mexico, especially Albuquerque. What places or states have you really enjoyed in your travels beside you home state?

Lstierw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 12:23 PM   #2
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
We haven't seen them all yet but so far vote for Utah and Arizona. I think as soon as we get to Montana and Wyoming they will probably go on our list. By myself, aside from RVing, I vote for some of PA and some of Arkansas and Missouri. California, while not our favorite state, has some beautiful country in the far north and the Sierras, Lake Tahoe, as well as the Eastern Sierras, June Lake and that area.
Happy trails......................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:02 PM   #3
Wordsmith
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3215
There are so many wonderful areas in this country! We are truly blessed with an area that is so diverse with such beauty to enjoy. I am sure the full timers could chip in with numerous places they have seen as they have traveled in their Montanas, but am also willing to wager that they would admit there is more to be seen.

Being from the south, I have to say that the Appalachians are gorgeous, but I am partial to mountains. The Blue Ridge Parkway is a slice of heaven to me.

Wyoming and Colorado have special places in my heart from when I went out west as a boy, and the Maine seacoast is also quite beautiful.

Moving to our neighbors up north, I would have to add Nova Scotia to the list as well.
Wordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005, 02:10 PM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
There are so many beautiful places in our country as well as Canada. We were awed by Zion National Park this fall as well as the area around it. The Oregon coast was also beautiful. And then there's Alaska, which is so beautiful that it's almost unbelieveable. We hope to experience the beauty of the northeast coastline next fall so maybe my favorites will expand.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 05:50 AM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are from Western Pa and now live in Northern , Ohio.This part of the country(except for the winter months) is great and we plan to keep our home base. However..If we had to live elsewhere it would be Arz or Oklahoma..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:18 AM   #6
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We have been in every state except Alaska(will take care of that this next summer) and Washington DC. Every state has had something special that we have loved so I can't begin to pick a favorite. I'm just so thankful that we get to see them all. Just when I think I have found my favorite, we see something that is just as wonderful in a different way. I think Louis Armstrong said it best in his song "It's a wonderful world."
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote