Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 07-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #1
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
water hose guage check website

Check this out. A thing that fits on your water hose,use when filling the fresh water tank. Tells you how much water you are putting in.
Very inexpensive. Around $10.00.
http://www.h2owatch.net/detail3.html

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
JH Sechelt
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4976
Yea, they work pretty good, bought one from Lee Valley Tools last year. Don't quite match the amount of water in the fresh water tank, but once you fill it up you know what matches. Mine showed 52 US Gallons. So now I know what it holds compared to the gage, I can figure out how much water I will travel with in gallons.

J&D
JH Sechelt is offline   Reply With Quote