Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Meet you at the Show, the RV Show that is!
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #1
Rudi and Ellen
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4441
Send a message via AIM to Rudi and Ellen
Fort Myers RV Show

Is anyone attending the Fort Myers RV Show during January 25 through 28? We'd love to meet some Montana people in the area of Fort Myers during this time. We will be in the Fort Myers area from January 17 - March 18. We plan to attend the show during one of the days mentioned above.

Rudi and Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #2
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Nope we will be here in Texas at a chilly 30F right now. Just a suggestion on where to eat if you dine out. My brother owns Pinchers Crab Shack.... you will be glad you stopped in and had some really fresh sea food. I wish I was there now so I could have my Grouper fix.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:06 PM   #3
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Not the Fort Myers show but there will be a bunch of MOCers attending the Super Show in Tampa the week prior. On Friday the 19th we will be having a mini rally of the MOC members at the Montana booth. At about 2PM Friday we will be getting together for a group picture.
Fort Myers is about 125 miles south of Tampa on I-75 and the Super Show is just a couple miles off 75.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:49 AM   #4
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
Rudi and Ellen, Hope to see you at the Tampa RV show. It will be huge and a lot of MOC members will be there. Anyway, what do a couple of young retirees have to do on a friday. It is supposed to be a gorgeous day. Come and join the fun.
deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 04:49 AM   #5
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
We were at the Ft. Myers RV show last year and were really disappointed with the selections of Keystone products. There was only one Montana a 3670RK that was obviously used and not presentable for showing. Would love to go again this year but our schedules don't allow it. The show is a nice one with a lot of park models and Class A motor homes. Wish we could be there.
gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote