Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North American MOC/Southeast Region
Click Here to Login

Old 10-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #81
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Hail Hail the gangs almost here.... except for the star of the reunion, Daniel...... Lisa and Dan just arrived.....

Yup Judy, I'll sure tell them that you have changed to site 36 right next to us since it looks empty, but we will also tell them that if you have to you will go to your other site,

Drive careful... Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:37 PM   #82
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We would love to be your neighbors, Helen! Can't wait to get there. Glen will be pulling the trailer over early and Daniel and I will come after school. I think I already said that, but I've never had a memory loss before....at least not one that I can remember. At least we won't have to do any fifth grade math over the weekend. But we do have a science project that is due on Monday. Did y'all bring your homework?
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:19 AM   #83
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
We finally made it in about 8:45 last night. Backing into our space at night was.....fun! Helen met us at our sight and gave moral support. That was great! It was a beautiful night with the full moon. Don't think I've seen it any brighter. We were up til...not sure, but we put the burgers on the grill and went for a walk at midnight! Put the poles in the water this morning, have one so far! Woke up to find Hugh and Pat right next to us! Bob and Jan went to play 9 holes this morning. We're all just taking it easy. I've got some chili on the stove. Have the fire ready to start in the pit. Meeting everyone is great! Glenn, Judy and Daniel will be here in a little while. Gotta go check my pole! It doesn't get any better than this!

MAKE THAT TWO FISH !!!!
Wifeofdano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:52 AM   #84
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Well now the party is well underway. Judy and Glen got here last night with their littlo Dynamo Grandson that I am going to have to call "Dyno Dan". They no sooner unhooked then we were all off for a seafood buffet dinner about 15 miles away. It is so good to see everyone and the weather has been wonderful,

Life is good.

Helen
Old 10-27-2007, 02:48 PM   #85
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by adelmoll
Life is good.

Helen
I'll second that one !!

P.S. 2 fish and 1 turtle
P.P.S. Ribs with Shirley's BBQ Sauce were really good !!

Old 10-27-2007, 03:14 PM   #86
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
And the winner: Dano for the best Ribs... Lisa for making Shirley's sauce.. Shirley for posting the recipe. Hugh for the best stories that keeps us in stitches...Bob for making Bill your golfing buddy. Glen for being such a sweetheart and Jan, Pat & Judy for just being you.... We have been having one of the best time's of our lives. What a great place for a rally... And of course my little buddy "Dyno Dan" has made it very special. It's no wonder that everyone loves him. I have been putting pictures on my blog and will have more in the next couple of days for those that want to see them.

Helen
Old 10-29-2007, 02:26 AM   #87
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
What a great time with great people. We so enjoyed the experience with our moc family. It was really nice to talk face to face with the people we've been talking to online for 2 years. Everything went so smoothly, no real plans, we just camped and let life happen. The weather couln't have been any better. Thank you Lord! It really was wonderful! My big catch turned out to be 2 fish and 1 turtle, which I put back. It was neat seeing everyone's Montanas. Helen, you sure take beautiful pictures. We're back at the store this morning, and right now there is a flock of geese flying over, did they follow us? Until next time.........
Old 10-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #88
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Sure hope everyone made it home safely. We arrived at our "home" in Florida about 2:30 this afternoon. We beat Hugh and Pat to the dump station by about 15 seconds this morning. Sorry guys, we though you would be a litle later. I must say that it gave us great pleasure to park our house for the next six months.. Bill is elated.

We were welcomed to Florida, "The Sunshine State" with clouds, wind and rain. It was the coldest we have been in months and all we could think about was the beautiful COE park we had just left, the wonderful weather and the great time we had with our MOC friends. Can't wait to see you all again.

Helen
Old 10-29-2007, 02:10 PM   #89
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We also enjoyed a great weekend, made wonderful by being with old friends and new along with the beautiful weather. The Cotton Hill campground is one of the best that we've visited. Now we're back to fifth grade math but we got our Science Project turned in on time! Yeah! Oh, how times have changed!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #90
HughM
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7219
To all attendees of the mini rally----Thanks for the wonderful time...We had a ball. It was nice to meet our best new friends. Dyno Dan you were the hit of the rally, thanks for entertaining us at dinner and playing with the 5 1/2 lb cotton ball named BigIn.
As we were all leaving Bill and Helen kept with us most of the day as we met them again at a rest stop on I-10.
Dano brought the firewood and we had some great conversation around the fire pit.
Every one on the MOC needs to ask Helen about the "White Purse Story"
HughM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:53 AM   #91
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Hugh, we called Daniel's OTHER grandma and told her that Daniel wants a Maltese for Christmas! She thought it was a great idea until we told her what one probably costs and that we wanted her to buy it! Don't know why she was laughing nervously???? Daniel really loved BigIn and I think the feelings were mutual.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:35 AM   #92
bobgay
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5072
I can't believe how early everyone got away Monday morning. By the time we got packed up and ready to go (8:30am) everybody was already gone. Anyway, we had a great time and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Bill will probably be a scratch golfer when we see him again.

Bob and Jan
bobgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:20 AM   #93
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
It was great to see you guys again. But we didn't even get in a game of Mexican Train! What kind of weekend is that? I think we're going to have to teach Daniel to play!
Old 10-31-2007, 02:36 AM   #94
Wifeofdano
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5664
Judy, I can't believe we didn't play Mexican Train! Next time for sure. I bet Daniel could give you a pretty good game! He is such a joy! Being around him just makes you feel good. So glad that he joined us. He made the weekend more special.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:56 AM   #95
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
Thanks for the kind comments about our pride and joy, Lisa. Daniel is a real inspiration to many people. He always wakes up cheerful. Glen and I are learning a lot.