Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Bob and Pam finally made it

Well Bob and Pam finally made it to Hardeeville today. Right after they got here the owners wife said she was behind them and saw a bubble on the inside of the drivers side rear tire. I looked and missed it the first time, I looked again and sure enough there it was. About the size of my fist. Pretty new Towmax trailer tires. So Pam should be along soon with some pictures of the tire. Bob and I swapped out the bad tire for the spare and Pam took pictures. We will go tire hunting soon... Dave

Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
greener
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7882
That bites to have new tires going bad already. Atleast they made it there without a blow-out. Have a good visit. Hope Betsy is doing well!
greener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Yeepers, Dave. I just read Bob and Pam's post about their tire with pictures to go along with it. Good thing you were there to help them out. That was very lucky it was no worse than changing a bad tire which is now gonna get replaced. A bubble on the inside, too. How lucky that someone caught that. It's another story of RVers watching out for each other and other RVers lending a helping hand.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote