Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 11-04-2004, 09:19 AM   #21
Mike and Wendy
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #1148
CONGRATULATIONS !!! John and Donna.

Mike and Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 03:43 PM   #22
FireTruckerWife
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1629
Donna: Sorry I wasn't home to wish you well on picking up your baby tomorrow. We are having a wonderful time in Houston. If you've never come to this one it is unbelievable,!!!!!. I've had some very good classes, visited the vendor mall a few times and haven't covered it all, and saving the quilt show for Saturday.

Excited for you to pick up your baby, and anxious to hear all about it. We pick ours up on Wednesday of next week at 10:30 AM. That is unless Margee gets there first
FireTruckerWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 03:58 PM   #23
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Obviously, I think you made a great choice in floor plans. We certainly enjoy ours. When we brought friends and family over to see our new rig, they were wowed. Until they saw the 3670RL, they thought we were nuts to think about living in a 400 square foot 5er. Now they express envy. Happy RVing.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 04:40 PM   #24
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by FireTruckerWife

If you've never come to this one it is unbelievable,!!!!!. I've had some very good classes, visited the vendor mall a few times and haven't covered it all, and saving the quilt show for Saturday.
Sharon,

Thanks again for your good wishes. It is now going to be Saturday that we get to pick up the new baby.

The Huston Quilt show sounds awesome. Glad you are able to enjoy it. I have never been to the Huston Show, but it sounds like I should try to fit it into our travel plans. Is it held every year at this time? It certainly could be fitted into a trip to Texas.

Best of luck with your new trailer. My husband is really interested in your Volvo tow vehicle, that must be some rig! Perhaps we will get to see it one day, (maybe at a Reno Rally?)

Donna
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote