Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
David West
Established Member

M.O.C. #11266
Hi to all of you, future 347THT owner

Hi, joined here so I could read about Montanas, specifically the one me and my lady have picked out, the 347THT, should have it in about three (?) months, pulling with an 08 F350 dually diesel. Have looked and looked and looked -- going from an old life of a big house, to our current life living in an old singlewide trailer at a campground in South Dakota, to getting a fifth wheel for full-time living and moving around a bit. We are very much looking forward to this, it's so nice to just get rid of "stuff" we once thought was so important, now finding we truly need about 5% of what we once had.

Oh, have a Harley, that's what's going in the 347.
I'll be busy reading here and learning a lot!
Thanks,
David & Stephanie

David West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Welcome to the information "Gold Mine" regarding all of the questions you may have regarding Montana's. There is a wealth of information and expertise here, so don't be afraid to ask questions, contribute suggestions, and generally keep the forum apprised of your Montana adventures as well as trials and tribulations.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:26 AM   #3
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
Welcome aboard:
I hope you find everything interesting that we discuss about Montana's. If you have a question, ask it. There is someone on here with the expertise to help solve a problem or come up with a new invention... Happy Trails on the road. Hit a few of the rally's and you will have a great time as everyone is fun to be around if you are a Montana or Keystone product owner. We enjoy it anyway..JB and Dee
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
billmargie
Established Member

M.O.C. #8602
Hey David good to have some one else from my part of the country. You like this forum as was said there's a wealth of information here just for the asking. We'll be back in the hills after the 5th of April will have to try and get together.
Bill
billmargie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
Mudchief
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4961
Welcome, this is a great forum to get answers to your questions.
1200 watts of Solar
Mudchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
David West
Established Member

M.O.C. #11266
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by billmargie

Hey David good to have some one else from my part of the country. You like this forum as was said there's a wealth of information here just for the asking. We'll be back in the hills after the 5th of April will have to try and get together.
Bill
Bill, sounds great, looking forward to meeting you! Thanks so much.
Old 03-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
CamillaMichael
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10246
Welcome to the MOC! Hope all works out for you and that your new Montana serves you well. You will find that this is a good place to get answers to your Montana questions...lots of nice people who are very knowledgeable.
CamillaMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #8
okierver
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #11127
hi
good to have you here on the forum.
we live in broken arrow oklahoma but i grew up in the black hills
(sturgis) i have 2 brothers and a sister in rapid city. we go back at christmas every year ,and 1 week at farm island at pierre, in june,
we just purchased a 2011 high country montana 323rl. june will be the maiden long trip voyage. good luck and welcome
okierver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #9
David West
Established Member

M.O.C. #11266
Outstanding!!! Just got an email from Bill & Margie, they are right here in Hill City, SD. So, get to meet my first people from this great forum sometime this weekend. Yes, I will wear them out with questions. We went to the dealer in Summerset, SD on Monday and finalized our options list.... (yes, I understand from many hours of reading here that Keystones have their problems, actually reminds me of my Harley, but for the price, they really do look to be the best value with some upgrades) ok, well, I have come up with a new list of accessories....
What a great thing to hear from them. Thanks so much to you two! It is kind of scary for me and my lady to make such a big life change, getting to read advice and now meet some of you out here will make it better.
A fine thing to close out our day!
David & Stephanie