Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 08-31-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
Who makes the tail light??

Who makes the tail light that Montana/Keystone uses on their 5th wheels. Does anyone happen to know the vender/company? I can not find anything on this. The design is similar to a Chev/GMC pickup with the wrap around design, but Keystone uses outside of the lense mounting screws while GM uses inside mounting screws. Vender names would be great. I know that the compartment locks come from a company like Tri-Mark. Any idea on who this may be on lenses or the light assembly???? All responses welcomed... Thanks...JB

deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #2
G-Dude

M.O.C. #8547
If you call D+T RV Repair they can get you one quickly and send it out to you. They are very fast and reasonable. They are the only place that I go and I have to drive two hours each way to get there. The Keystone folks use them and that's how I learned about them. The number is 574-533-1803 ask for Lisa.
G-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #3
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Someone posted a while back that the older model Montanas (including my 2007) were using Chevrolet pickup taillight lens - not sure on the Chevy model year...
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:29 AM   #4
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by G-Dude

If you call D+T RV Repair they can get you one quickly and send it out to you. They are very fast and reasonable. They are the only place that I go and I have to drive two hours each way to get there. The Keystone folks use them and that's how I learned about them. The number is 574-533-1803 ask for Lisa.

Googled D+T RV Repair and it turns out it is very close to the Keystone RV in Goshen. A place worth checking into while at the rally.

Google

Superpages
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:37 AM   #5
deadeye
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6693
Where I was going with this is that I wanted to convert my tail lights to LED. I do this type of thing in my shop...Don't need a replacement because of damage or anything like that....JB
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote