Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2005, 02:58 PM   #1
Dustytuu
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2975
Hi to all

We live in Colorado. My husband retires in 18 months so we plan to do more traveling. We now have a 2002 Wildcat 27RL and plan to upgrade to a Montana sometime soon. As soon as we find the right deal and what we want. Looking at the 3295 floor plan. We pull with a 2003 Dodge diesel 2500 heavy duty, crew cab and all the goodies.
Travel with 2 Schnauzers, Bonnie and LucyLou. Also with a 17 pound Main Coon tom cat named Nino. They all travel well. Last trip was last Oct. to AZ for a week. Weather was nice then. Looking forward to going to MO. in the spring for one or two weeks.
Don and Dusty

Dustytuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 04:00 PM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Welcome aboard, Don and Dusty! We've had our 3295RK for over 2 1/2 years and still think it's the right floorplan for us. I know there's some changes in the '05 model but essentially it's the same general floorplan. Your dodge will do just fine, too.

Where do you go in MO? (That's one big cat!)
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:24 PM   #3
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Planning and dreaming and scheming your way into a Montana is a cool pasttime. Glad to have you aboard. You sound experienced as a road warrior. I am sure we will all benefit from your posts.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 01:08 AM   #4
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
welcome! that is a nice unit! I'm sure you'll be happy. we looked at the same one.
BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:04 AM   #5
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find the Forum friendly and informative.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:54 AM   #6
DarMar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1034
Welcome to the forum Don & Dusty,

Note our signature.

Great choice of dogs, these schnauzers of ours almost
open the trucks doors themselves when we are hooked on
to the Monty. Very intelligent dogs, and of course you
must have two!

We look forward to your future posts!
2017/3721RL/Legacy Pkg./Pressure-Pro
DarMar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 12:07 PM   #7
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Don and Dusty -

Welcome to the forum. We will eventually retire to Colorado and use it as home base for our journeys in our Montana (maybe Cambridge by then). We have property up by Red Feather Lakes. My wife is a Col. native and I promised I'd return her someday. Best of luck in your search for the perfect Montana. We really enjoy our unit and hope that you enjoy yours as much. The MOC is a great source of information and feedback. The people are great.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 04:19 AM   #8
Just148
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1043
Welcome to the forum.
Just148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 03:47 PM   #9
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Don and Dusty,

Welcome to MOC!

I love our 3295RK. It has so much storage room and I really love all the kitchen counter space. Many of the members here have one, especially those that full time. I think you'd really like it, if not love it.

Quote:
quote:Also with a 17 pound Main Coon tom cat named Nino.
I'm so jealous, I have always wanted one of those. Do you have any pictures? I'm now allergic to cats so I will never be able to have one, but I wish I could. They sure are beautiful.

Best of luck on your quest for a new RV. You've hit a place where you can gather a ton of information and a wonderful group of people too.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #10
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
Don & Dusty,
Welcome to the MOC forum. We are another one of those happy 3295RK owners. Tom retired last year, we sold our home in GA, and are now semi-full time in our Montana. We also have a vacation home in WV to serve as a gathering place for kids and grandkids on holidays. We have had our unit almost two years and always feel good when we attend an RV show and do not find a floorplan we like better. Like Patty, I love all the storage space, especially in the kitchen. Good luck with whatever your decision, but we know you can't go wrong with a Montana!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote