Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2005, 04:25 PM   #1
pud2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4142
Katrina update

HI everyone just wanted to let you know that all is going as well as can be expected down here despite what the media is saying. There is a lot more people that stayed behind than they thought. It is not a pretty site to see and some of the stories that i have heard about all the bodies. They have no idea of how many are dead. They have let some of the people go back home too only get some belongings and they had to leave again.Ther are numerous bodies that have been tied up to a street sign or post what a terriable thing. My wife and i have been going to one of the shelters and help with the feeding times.We have met some nice people and to hear there stories is well you know. We are going to be taking in 2 diff. families maybe this coming monday. We are letting them have our house and we will be living in our NEW MONTY 3675 YEHAA. We are picking it up this friday 9/9/05. We will be staying in our driveway while they live in our house. Can't beat that i'm getting to fulltime a lot sooner than i thought. GOD IS SO GOOD!.When we pick her up on friday we are going straight to the camp ground for the weekend for a trial run. I thank you for your prayers as we are trying too do the LORDS work and there is a lot of people that need help. Maybe some day we will get to meet some of you fine folks and have some coffee and eat some cajun cooking.
Darrell&Pam
Huntley the yorkie
T-pot the poodle
99 f250 p.s
Banks stinger plus

pud2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 01:21 AM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
pud2,

We hope to meet you some day, to give you a hero's pat on the back! Continued good luck and the best of our wishes!
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:17 AM   #3
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
pud2, may the Lord bless you for your service to these people. We're so glad that you're safe and able to help.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:22 AM   #4
bob n pam
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2121
What a blessing you have your home to share and your new Monty to share with yourself.
bob n pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
campbud
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3142
That is really nice of you to do and I am certain that the families you are helping are so thankful. Congratulations on your new Monty too! God Bless you for your generosity.
campbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:57 PM   #6
ragdoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #235
Send a message via AIM to ragdoll Send a message via MSN to ragdoll
Best of wishes and prayers to you all. Enjoy your new Monty.

God Bless.
Lorraine
ragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote