Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2022, 07:48 PM   #1
hotwheels305@yahoo.com

M.O.C. #30241
Major Problems with my Montana

I have had some major problems with my Montana 3760FL. I have delt with emails to some of the people at Keystone and it seems they don't care about the customer. Does any have some other way I can rattle some cages at Keystone. Thinking I have bought the flagship of Keystone and with the problems I have had Kestone would be on it, but I have been very disappointed.

Thank you

hotwheels305@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:57 PM   #2
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels305@yahoo.com View Post
I have had some major problems with my Montana 3760FL. I have delt with emails to some of the people at Keystone and it seems they don't care about the customer. Does any have some other way I can rattle some cages at Keystone. Thinking I have bought the flagship of Keystone and with the problems I have had Kestone would be on it, but I have been very disappointed.

Thank you
A phone call? Not sure what your location is but a visit to the plant? Trust me if weren't in CA. I would drag my Monty to the plant to say hi!
Old 05-03-2022, 08:03 PM   #3
hotwheels305@yahoo.com

M.O.C. #30241
I bought it in Salem Oregon and have moved too Utah.
hotwheels305@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 07:34 AM   #4
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
For the first year, Keystone expects the dealers to handle warranty work. We found out the hard way that RV’s aren’t the same as cars. We moved from Illinois to Wisconsin and needed service. The Wisconsin dealer said they would let me know if they wanted to service my unit. I would call Keystone, explain that you have moved and ask them nicely for a recommendation on where to get service. Or, if they will authorize a mobile tech. Best of luck.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote