Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #1
DolphinLover

M.O.C. #8983
Hi!

I am new on the forum, but my husband is probably known by a lot of you. My husband is Michael(snfexpress) and after having the privilege of meeting blamb last weekend and finding out that she contributes to the forum, I wanted to be a member of the family as well.

I have actually had the privilege of meeting a couple of members and their wives, but have only known that the men were active on the forum.

Ozz, tell my BFF that I want her to join, too!

I'm looking forward to meeting (and talking) to more of you. You have all helped us tremendously in the last couple of years.

Happy Holidays!

DolphinLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
You sound cute. Want to have dinner?
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Kathy,

Welcome to the MOC! We expect to see a lot of posts from you. And if that Michael character keeps bothering you just let us know..... we'll take care of him for you!

There are many lady MOC members. Some are more active than others but they are out there.

Again, welcome and thank you and Michael for all you do to help folks.

Dennis and Mary Kay
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
DolphinLover

M.O.C. #8983
Dennis and Mary Kay,

God Love Ya! I'll let ya know about that Michael character.

I am so excited about being a member of the forum!

DolphinLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:27 PM   #5
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Welcome, glad to have ya aboard.

Post away, and notice, we do have a Gals section, but the boys are allowed to visit and post and all that!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM   #6
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Kathy,

Welcome to the forum. My husband doesn't post on the boards, and probably will never post. I really wish he would take the time to learn from the knowledge that is here, but alas he is busy working.

So glad that you have chosen to join the forum and post. Lots of wonderful people on the boards.

I love your screen name. Dolphins are some of my favorite animals, in fact if I was ever to have a tattoo it would be a dolphin on my ankle. We cruise and I always have a henna tattoo put on just for fun.

We swam with the Dolphins in Cozumel on our last cruise. I would have just loved to pet them and talked to them instead of some of the tricks. We are going to Alaska in May on a cruise, I can't wait to see the wildlife there.

Heck, what can I say if it lives and breathes has fur, scales, skin, scales I want to meet it. We owned a dog and cat boarding kennel until about a 1 1/2 ago.

Again, glad you are posting, and cudos to you and your hubby for helping out a neighbor in need.

Just curious where was your avatar taken?

Colleen
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:21 PM   #7
blamb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8858
Welcome to the forum. Now you can see what all the fun is about! There are lots of ladies, I've noticed. I think there's something for everyone on here, even if you just wanna chit chat, lol.
blamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:50 PM   #8
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Welcome aboard. Post away.
stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:19 PM   #9
DONnANNIE
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6088
Send a message via AIM to DONnANNIE Send a message via Yahoo to DONnANNIE
Kathy, Welcome to the best website there is.

P.S. - We won't hold it against you, that you are related to Michael - snfexpress LOL
DONnANNIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #10
Yamaha_Mama
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8057
Hi Kathy, Glad to see you joined the group as well. Thanks to your and Michael's suggestion a couple of months ago, I now have my own Passport for the National Park System. Keep us posted about your travels. Hopefully that Michael guy took you out to a nice dinner!! Enjoy!! Marilyn
Yamaha_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:55 AM   #11
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Hi Kathy and Welcome.
I have been using the ID Glenn and Lorraine for years only because, back than, I was hoping Lorraine would also do some posting. That never happened. When the ladies started their own section I was again hoping Lorraine would join in. But alas she has yet to do it and I seriously doubt she ever will.
It's not like she doesn't know anyone on the forum. Through all the rallies we have attended she has gotten to know many of the ladies (and guys) but she feels she has nothing to contribute.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:57 AM   #12
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Welcome DolphinLover!
You are a smart cookie and will add wisdom to our family here. Folks, a sweeter gal would be hard to find, anywhere! Sue enjoys my speaking about the Forum, but it's been a no-go for my convincing her to post.
Maybe now that you are here.
Take care, Ozz
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:10 AM   #13
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by snfexpress

You sound cute. Want to have dinner?
I'll second that.

Oh! And BTW, Ditto.

Welcome!
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #14
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We have run into you guys a couple of times. Lake Havasu, Az, Colorado. Look around on the ladies secion. Helen aka Snowhawk post there as well as many other ladies. Of couse anyone can post anywhere.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:46 AM   #15
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Kathy,

Welcome to the forum. I am constantly amazed at how many MOC couples we know, and how few of those women contribute. Glad you're here!

Could you please talk to Alice? She is like Lorraine, says she has nothing to contribute, or course, I know that is bull, she is a bright woman like you and knows as much about topics like computers, campgrounds, reservation systems, GPS navigation systems, mapping, etc.

There are lots of subjects here where women should contribute. This forum is not just about "GUY Stuff". Hope that does't sound too chauvinistic?

We are looking forward to meeting you and Michael.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #16
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
Everyone,

We are moving from one rig to another and we are pooped. Kathy wanted everyone to know that she will post to all of these wonderful messages as soon as we get done with the move and are on the road again to Florida.

Thank you for the support and wonderful welcomes,

snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:00 AM   #17
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
Michael,
What is the route you will be taking?
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #18
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Kathy,

Welcome aboard! You'll like having the opportunity to chat with the gang (be they male or female)...I know I've had a lot of fun and learned a great deal on the forum. Sometimes I'm able to check things out daily and others it may be weeks in between log ons, but I ALWAYS learn at least one new thing every time!

Where in Florida are you headed?

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:34 PM   #19
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
Hey guys we are in bonita springs, fl but are you going to be at the tampa show ,, we hope so ,, we are going to be at lakeland rv and resort from jan 12 the 19th sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:09 AM   #20
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
DolphinLover, great to hear your on the posting on the MOC forum. Michael You and I are very Lucky to have married so well.

Love to read Michaels post. Hope the move to the Big Sky goes well, and we sure understand about moving into a new 5er, how did we ever get all this STUFF in the old 5er.

We also will be in Florida, Jan thru Feb. We will be in Zephyrhills just north of Tampa. We will also be at the Tampa RV show in Jan. Hope to meet you two while we are in Florida. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote